Monday, May 6, 2013

Why it is not the right time


Are you wondering why it isn't the right time to do the things your really love? Are you always hesitating on doing things? Are you waiting for the right time?

Could I? Should I ? What if? That are the most common questions you ask yourself, when you decide to do things. For example go to go the gym, go snowboarding, starting your own business etc.  You do these things to become fit, because you love it and it is an new opportunity.

Are you saying it is not the right time?

Why wait for the right time and not start now? The little voices in your head are saying, should I, could I, would I, would I? Your start questioning yourself.  Because it is something you don't do everyday and you are not use to it. Like for instant brushing your teeth, eat at dinner time and go to work. You wait for this feeling: This is the right time. But it never occurs. You are afraid to go out of your comfort zone.

Why it is not the right time?One day your life time

Are you afraid of going out your comfort zone?If you answer is yes than it is because you are afraid that you are failing. When you fail it makes you feel bad and it can ruin your day. I understand that and I got it too, most people got this. But you will never know if you don't try. And I am not saying you won't fail, you won't spoil your day and won't feel bad.  But it will take one step to do it and it takes time to be good at something.
How you can make it your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment